Services for Organizations
Increase your team's potential
Family Connections Coaching has partnered successfully with a variety of businesses, nonprofits and educational institutions to deliver coaching to groups and individuals.
Whether in workshops, courses and seminars - or working one-on-one with executives - the Family Connections Coaching approach can help your team improve performance and achieve their goals.
Please contact me today to discuss your needs and how Family Connections Coaching can make an impact on your employees - and your organization.
I've worked with organizations across San Francisco, Oakland and the East Bay, Peninsula and the South Bay, Marin and the North Bay - and even other states.
Cal State East Bay objectives:
- To become the “first choice” of motivated applicants and their families
- To instill pride of place among existing students, faculty, staff and alumni
- To encourage the Bay Area business community to engage with our programs and hire our graduates
- To gain recognition and respect for our many achievements, our contributions to the community, the caliber of education we offer and the quality of our graduates
Cecil was invited to guest speak in their Lifespan Class to share thoughts about upper adulthood and spirituality. His topic was 'Filling the Soul'. He talked about the need to organize one self for long term effectiveness by addressing perceptions and creating practices that integrate being and doing.
Cecil did a workshop for LSCC to encourage and equip members with learning about emotional health and intelligence to more effectively address the following:
- If Jesus is in my heart, how do I act like it?
- How do I deal with difficult coworkers, church or family members?
- As a Christian, is it ok to be angry?
- How do I overcome my negative reactions to those closest to me?
- How do we raise kids that handle their emotions as mature disciples?
As one of America's leading healthcare providers, Kaiser Permanente is always looking to increase the effectiveness and wellness of its team members. In San Francisco, Family Connections Coaching delivered coaching sessions including:
- A four-hour long workshop for 40 physicians to strengthen personal goal setting and achievement
- A 90-minute workshop for physicians and their spouses on how to develop thriving families
- Three lunch-hour presentations for 25 female physicians, introducing core coaching skills
The leading training organization for nonprofits in Oklahoma regularly engages Family Connections Coaching to deliver individual coaching to executive directors of various organizations, including:
- A historical museum
- A regional United Way office
- An equestrian ranch for those with special needs
- An organization for urban youth
The Head of the the Chinese Club at St. Cecilia, a Catholic elementary school in San Francisco, chose to engage Family Connections Coaching to deliver a workshop for parents. This focused on key issues in successful parenting over a 90-minute session for 20 individuals.